The purpose of the MacRobert Committee is to identify and choose appropriate finalists and winners of the Royal Academy of Engineering’s MacRobert Award for UK innovation in engineering.
The MacRobert Award, first presented in 1969, is the UK's longest-running and most prestigious national prize for engineering innovation. It is supported by the Worshipful Company of Engineers.
It honours the winning organisation with a gold medal, and the team members a cash prize of £50,000. The presentation of the Award recognises outstanding innovation, tangible societal benefit and proven commercial success.
- Professor Sir Richard Friend FREng FRS
- Dr Rajapillai Ahilan FREng
- Dr Steve Allpress FREng
- Dr Jeremy Burroughes FREng FRS
- Professor Jonathan Cooper FREng FRSE
- Professor Sir Anthony Finkelstein CBE FREng
- Professor Dame Julia King, The Baroness Brown of Cambridge DBE FREng FRS
- Professor Gordon Masterton OBE FREng FRSE
- Dr Alison Vincent FREng
- Ruth McKernan CBE FMedSci
- Patrick Woodcock