The Academy is committed to supporting the delivery and implementation of the T Level in engineering and manufacturing. Our offer of support has been developed to meet the needs of learners, practitioners and employers and to ensure that T Levels deliver great outcomes for all parties.
The key elements of support include:
- Teaching and learning resources that provide subject specific knowledge.
- Providing access to modern industry insights, new innovations and emerging technologies.
- Engineering and manufacturing specific industry placement support for planning and implementation.
- Professional development training for staff delivering T Levels.
- Networking opportunities for T Level providers to share experiences.
Resources and Guidance
T Level Industry Placement Toolkit
Relevant guidance and templates to plan and deliver T Level industry placements in engineering and manufacturing.
Teaching and Learning Resources
Explore all our interactive, further education resources designed to engage and inspire learners and support practitioners
Case studies - Female Technicians and Engineers
Find out more about the work of leading female engineers and technicians