The purpose of the Nominations Committee is to ensure that a sufficient number of Fellows stand as candidates in the annual trustee election and that the candidates bring to the Trustee Board skills, knowledge, experience and diversity that would yield, among the ordinary members and Vice-Presidents, a balanced Board.
The Committee will recommend to the Board candidates for appointment as Vice Presidents and candidates for appointment as chairs of the Academy’s committees. The Committee is also to recommend to the Trustees and ultimately the Fellowship, the Academy’s President from nominations submitted by the Fellowship.
- Professor Sir Jim McDonald FREng FRSE
- Professor Bashir Al-Hashimi CBE FREng
- Dr Raouf Al-Kattan FREng
- Dr Martin Grant FREng
- Professor Peter Guthrie OBE FREng
- Dame Judith Hackitt DBE FREng
- Sir Kevin Leeson KCB CBE FREng
- Catriona Schmolke FREng
- Professor Liz Tanner OBE FREng FRSE
- Dr Hayaatun Sillem CBE