The role of International Committee is to advise and be responsible to the Trustee Board for promoting the international interests of the Academy. In pursuit of this role, the Committee's interests include the Academy's membership of the International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences (CAETS) and the European Council of Applied Sciences and Engineering (Euro-CASE).
The Committee also contributes to other international committees and study groups as appropriate and works to expand relationships with other academies of engineering and technological sciences, taking part in their activities where this is consistent with the Academy's objectives.
The Committee oversees and the Academy's Global Challenges Research Fund and Newton Fund activities.
- Professor Dame Sarah Marcella Springman DBE FREng
- Dr Norman Apsley OBE FREng
- Tim Chapman FREng
- Professor Judith Driscoll FREng
- Professor Amr Elnashai FREng
- David Edwards FREng
- Professor Alice Gast FREng
- Dr Allyson Lawless FREng
- Professor William Powrie FREng
- Professor Ravi Silva CBE FREng
- Professor Chai Keong Toh FREng
- Professor Rachel Williams FREng
- Ms Priya Guha MBE
- Dr Anh Tran
- Shane McHugh