Underground - The nearest tube stations are:
- Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern lines)
- Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines)
- Green Park (Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines)
- Westminster (Circle, District and Jubilee lines)
Charing Cross and Piccadilly Circus are a 10-minute walk, Green Park is 15 minutes, and Westminster is 12 minutes (15 if taking a step-free route). Green Park has step-free access from ground level to the platforms and trains. More information on step-free tube stations can be found here
Mainline stations - The nearest mainline stations are:
- Charing Cross – 10-minute walk. The station and platforms are all on one level. There are ramps available and there are baby-changing facilities and national radar key toilets. Accessible taxis are located near the front of the station. Step free:uses are available on The Strand outside the station.
- Victoria – 20-minute walk – There is paid parking here and mobility set down and pick up points. Step-free access from the train to the Underground and ramps for train access. The toilet facilities have a height adjustable changing bench, hoist and non-slip floors as well as baby changing facilities in both the male and female toilets. There is also bicycle parking storage space. Bus number 11 goes past Charing cross station and Trafalgar square. Alight here and then it is around five minutes walk. The 38 bus from Victoria goes past Piccadilly station. There is then another 10-minute walk.
By car, taxi or bus
- Car – There are several parking bays immediately opposite Prince Philip House, which include two disabled bays. Bays can also be found two minutes away at Waterloo Place, which costs around £3.30 to£4.40 per hour. We are within the congestion zone . Westminster City Council's Trafalgar Square car park is also close by.
- Taxi – Carlton House Terrace is a well-known drop-off point for taxis. For pick-ups, Piccadilly Circus is a short walk. Most black cabs are wheelchair accessible.
- Bus - The buses that drop off closest to the building are the 12, 13, 15 and 453. For up-to-date information on bus services, we recommend you check the TFL site
Royal Academy of Engineering
Prince Philip House
3 Carlton House Terrace
Tel:+44(0) 020 7766 0600
Please note the phones are answered 9.15am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.